JustNoteIt Trial Version for Mac FAQ
► What happens when my trial expires?
► Can I access the information stored in the app after my trial expires?
The trial version provides temporary access to all the features. When it ends, you will not be able to use the most app features any more but you can still have access to the stored information.
After the 15-day evaluation period expires, you may enable all of JustNoteIt’s features at any time by downloading and purchasing the full version from the Mac App Store using the button below.
For more information on moving to the full version, please read How to move from the Trial Version to the Full Version
► How to move from the Trial Version to the Full Version?
After your trial expires, all information stored in the app will still be available but all the app’s features will be locked.
► I don’t want to lose the notes I created in the trial version. How can I transfer them to the full version?
1. Quit the trial version of JustNoteIt, if it is running.
2. Remove JustNoteIt from the ‘Applications’ folder - open the ‘Applications’ folder, find JustNoteIt in the list of installed apps, highlight it and press Cmd + Backspace.
3. Visit https://justnoteit.com
and click the ‘Download on the Mac App Store’ button.
4. Purchase and download the full version from the Mac App Store.
► When I try to open the trial version of JustNoteIt, I get the following error message “JustNoteIt.app can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store”. How can I fix it?
You don’t need to do anything special. Just download and install the app from the Mac App Store on the same computer and under the same user.
In this case you should allow apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers:
1. Open the System Preferences window.
2. Click ‘Security & Privacy’.
3. Under ‘Allow apps downloaded from’, choose ‘App Store and identified developers’.
Note: to make any changes you should click the lock in the left bottom corner.
Download JustNoteIt Full Version